Kane Company, P.C. is a fiduciary wealth management firm offering a comprehensive approach to providing professional financial and tax advice. Our Certified Public Accountants and Certified Financial Planner™ can help you develop and implement a long-term strategy that meets your financial goals.
Our Pledge To You
Asset-Map is a tool that allows us to visualize your complete financial inventory. Start your own Asset-Map today!
Investment Advisory Services & Personal Financial Planning
- Low Cost, Fee-Only Investment Advisory Services (using no-load mutual funds and exchange traded funds). Click here to view our fees and Form CRS Customer Relationship Summary and Form ADV Part 2 Firm Disclosure Brochure.
- Personal Financial Planning and Investment Analysis
- Risk Tolerance and Asset Allocation Planning
- Retirement Planning Analysis
- Lifetime Income Planning
- College Funding Analysis and Planning
- Pension and IRA Rollovers
- We are a low cost Dimensional Fund (DFA) Advisor (www.dfaus.com). Our firm primarily utilizes DFA funds, which provide global investment solutions with state-of-the-art portfolio design and trading. These world class funds are only available through approved fee-only advisors like ourselves, and not available to the general public. In combination with Dimensional Funds, we offer a new model of investing based on financial science and engineering, decades of academic research, and not on speculation or market timing. Click here for more information.
- Income tax planning and return preparation for businesses and individuals
- Assistance with entity selection for businesses and real estate holdings
- Formulation of estate and gift tax strategies and estate planning
- Planning for required minimum distributions
- Roth IRA conversion analysis
Accounting & Consulting Services
- Preparation of financial statements and analysis of business operations and trends
- Monthly and quarterly computerized accounting and payroll services
- Assistance with start-up businesses as well as mergers and acquisitions
- QuickBooks™ Professional Advisor